- Covers the journalisation process for financials of financial instrument in the banking book and trading book as well as non-financialsfinancial instruments
- Integrated accounting rules engine (ARE)
- Multi-GAAP, multi-entity, multi-currency
- Parallel accounting, adjustment accounting supported
- Optional full-size general ledger or shadow ledger
- Export of D/C entries or accounting events to any third-party general ledger
- Equipped for IFRS 9: template with IFRS 9 compliant accounting logic and chart of accounts. Using experience gained in over 10 years in financial accounting for IAS 39 and in current IFRS 9 projects with different auditors, FERNBACH has developed an accounting logic that covers all business events for the entire portfolio of an entity. The accounting logic and a standard chart of accounts, which can be customised by a simple mapping process during a project, are part of each delivery.
- Templates for various GAAPs with pre-defined accounting rules and chart of accounts
The blueprint Financial Accounting considers requirements related to financial for financial accounting, taking GAAP-specific requirements into account.