How the screen works
All detail screens of a financial instrument in the swim lane "Lifecycle Management" are structured according to the same pattern:
- By selecting a subpage in the red marked area on the left, corresponding additional individual information of the financial instrument is displayed. The circled number indicates how much corresponding information is available.
- The main information is always displayed in the blue-marked middle area of the screen.
- To edit the financial instrument, e.g. to enter a change in the instalment for a loan, the respective business event must be selected in the green marked area on the right of the list. A data entry window will then open at the same place to enter all the data required for the business transaction.
In der Maske Zusage werden alle relevanten Informationen der zugehörigen Kreditzusage eingeblendet.
In the Commitment screen, all relevant information of the corresponding loan commitment is displayed:
- If a commitment was agreed before the transaction date, it is displayed here.
- If, on the other hand, the deal was concluded directly without a commitment, a corresponding automatically generated commitment is displayed here.