How the screen works
All detail screens of a financial instrument in the swim lane "Lifecycle Management" are structured according to the same pattern:
- By selecting a subpage in the red marked area on the left, corresponding additional individual information of the financial instrument is displayed. The circled number indicates how much corresponding information is available.
- The main information is always displayed in the blue-marked middle area of the screen.
- To edit the financial instrument, e.g. to enter a change in the instalment for a loan, the respective business event must be selected in the green marked area on the right of the list. A data entry window will then open at the same place to enter all the data required for the business transaction.
In the Payment Plan screen, both past and future, planned due dates for the financial instrument are displayed.
Paid or outstanding due dates are highlighted in text and colour:
- Outgoing amounts are displayed in red font.
- Incoming amounts are displayed in green font.
- Lines of amounts already paid are highlighted in green.
- Lines of amounts due but not yet paid are highlighted in orange.
- Lines of amounts due only in the future are not highlighted in colour.