How the screen works
expand / collapse ...
All detail screens of a financial instrument in the swim lane "Lifecycle Management" are structured according to the same pattern:
- By selecting a subpage in the red marked area on the left, corresponding additional individual information of the financial instrument is displayed. The circled number indicates how much corresponding information is available.
- The main information is always displayed in the blue-marked middle area of the screen.
- To edit the financial instrument, e.g. to enter a change in the instalment for a loan, the respective business event must be selected in the green marked area on the right of the list. A data entry window will then open at the same place to enter all the data required for the business transaction.
In the Dunning History screen, the dunning levels of the financial instrument are visualised in form of a time series:
- In an overview, the maximum dunning level per month is displayed over time.
- A timeline shows all changes of the dunning level over time.
- In the dunning history, all changes to the dunning level are listed chronologically.